The vision is that set out by County Cavan Vocational Educational Committee: “The development of an education system that fosters life-long learning in all VEC centres of education and training in a systematic approach that is inclusive, respects cultural diversity and implements legislative requirement” (County Cavan Vocational Education Plan 2006-2010)
St. Bricin’s College is committed to providing quality teaching a safe and positive learning environment. Faithful to our motto, “feabhas a Chur ar”, we are always adapting and striving to improve on the academic and personal achievements of each one of our students.
As a school we aim to:
· Have consistently high expectations, and to help students achieve their full potential in state examinations.
· Help develop students as caring, responsible and participating members of society.
· Help all students grow in self-worth through experiencing success in some aspects of our wider curriculum.
· Provide an ordered learning environment which encourages positive discipline.
· Help our students develop their academic, emotional, spiritual and career potential.
· Involve and foster good relationships with parents and the wider community in the learning of students.